Villa Sabrina is a beautifully built modern and elegant Villa with a comfortable living area seating up to 10 people and large windows looking out onto the pool and garden.
The kitchen and dining area are fully equipped with everything you need to cater for a big family including dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine.
The villa sleeps up to 10 people over 5 bedrooms. On the first floor there is;
- master bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom,
- a single bedroom with balcony and ensuite bathroom,
- a double bedroom with balcony;
- a room with two single beds.
Downstairs, on the lower ground floor, there is suite with double bed, ensuite bathroom and sitting area.
On the ground floor, there is a study with a sofa bed, that can be converted if needed.
There are 5 bathrooms in the villa; 2 ensuite upstairs together with a family bathroom. Downstairs there are another 2 bathrooms.
Outside, the villa has a small private garden with a private pool, outdoor dining and barbecue area.
There is air conditioning throughout, WIFI, apple TV, and a Bose sound system - you can have your music through the whole house as well as outside by the pool!
*Local Concierge Service*
This villa is managed by our local partners who are there to really help you make the most of your stay. Our partners take great pride in providing a level of service on par with a luxury hotel. You’ll have the independence of your private villa but with the help of local experts! Our local Concierge can also provide a wide range of extra services such as private chefs and shopping delivery services. Just ask on booking!
Villa Sabrina is located in a quiet residential area yet is a stone’s throw from the lakefront and beaches. What’s more, it’s just a short stroll from the town centre of Toscolano Maderno where you’ll find plenty of restaurants, shops and cafes’.
The villa is also very close to the port where you can catch a ferry to visit a great selection of towns around Lake Garda.
We love that everything is in walking distance to this villa!
As it is in a really central location so it’s not essential to have a car. We always recommend one though as it makes this beautiful area so much more accessible for exploring! There is on site parking for up to 3 cars if needed. It is about a 1 hour 30 minute drive to Milan Bergamo Airport and to Verona Airport. Please see our Travel pages for great offers on Car Hire and Airport Transfers.
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices start from £535 per night, low season to £905 per night, high season
* Check In between 1500 and 2100.
* Check Out 1000
* 7 night minimum stay (Saturday to Saturday) in high season. 3 night minimum stay at other times. Please ask for short stay pricing
*Local Concierge Service included
* Air Conditioning included
* Bed Linen Included
* Bath Towels & pool towels included
* WIFI included
* Final Cleaning on departure included
* No pets unfortunately.
* An obligatory Damage Waiver of £7.00 per night will be added during the booking process. This replaces the Security Deposit and covers all guests for damage up to the value of €10,000.00 EUR.
* Italian Tourist Tax is payable locally in cash and typically costs approximately €1.00 EUR per adult, per night. # Subject to change and confirmed on booking. #