Situated just up the mountainside above Toscolano, Villa Nicoletta has absolutely breathtaking views over Lake Garda and offers complete privacy just 4km from the town.
Set in the mountains, there are great mountain bike trails and rock climbing spots nearby as well as riding stables. Next to the villa is a restaurant and there is another excellent Osteria (restaurant/bar) in the village of Gaino about 1km away.
Recently renovated, Villa Nicoletta boats plenty of open, airy and bright spaces with floor to ceiling glass walls and doors - the very best way to let in all those spectacular views!
The ground floor boasts the open space living and dining area together with very well equipped modern kitchen, all of which opens on the wonderful patio area.
Sleeping up to 8 people, there are 3 double bedrooms and 1 twin room (this can be joined to make a 4th double room).
One double room has an ensuite bathroom with two showers. The other 2 double rooms also have ensuite bathrooms (toilet and sink only) and there is a family bathroom with shower and bath.
Downstairs is another bathroom with shower.
Outside, the villa opens on to a beautiful patio area with barbecue and sun loungers - perfect for outdoor dining and relaxing.
There is wonderfully large and private garden complete with olive trees and the villa has its own private infinity swimming pool. Complete with deckchairs and sunloungers, the pool has fantastic lake views from both the decking and in the water!
Some other lovely features include a table tennis table, foosball table as well as a gravel pitch for boules.
There is air conditioning in all bedrooms and there is WIFI and Netflix and Amazon video streaming.
**Please note** The gardens are terraced and the modern railings have large gaps. Small children must be supervised at all times.
*Local Concierge Service*
This villa is managed by our local partners who are there to really help you make the most of your stay. Our partners take great pride in providing a level of service on par with a luxury hotel. You’ll have the independence of your private villa but with the help of local experts! Our local Concierge can also provide a wide range of extra services such as private chefs and shopping delivery services. Just ask on booking!
The lakeside town of Toscolano is about 5 - 10 minutes drive away and has all the services, shops and restaurants you need. As well as the beaches, there is the ferry port where you can catch a ferry to plenty of towns around the lake. The car ferry leaves from here too and takes vehicles every half an hour to Torri del Benaco on the other side of Lake Garda.
**Please note** The access road, though narrow, is paved and not too difficult. There is one steep spot of around 20m.
A car is essential here and there is on site parking for up to 5 cars. The villa is about a 1 hour 15 minute drive to Milan Bergamo Airport and to Verona Airport. Please see our Travel pages for great offers on Car Hire and Airport Transfers.
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices start from £500 per night, low season to £950 per night, high season
* Check In between 1500 and 2100.
* Check Out 1000
* 7 night minimum stay (Saturday to Saturday) in high season. 3 night minimum stay at other times. Please ask for short stay pricing
* Local Concierge Service included
* Air Conditioning included
* Bed Linen Included
* Bath Towels & pool towels included
* WIFI included
* Final Cleaning on departure included
* Heating, if required, is charged at €45.00 per day and payable locally.
* An obligatory Damage Waiver of £7.00 per night will be added during the booking process. This replaces the Security Deposit and covers all guests for damage up to the value of €10,000.00 EUR.
* Italian Tourist Tax is payable locally in cash and typically costs approximately €1.00 EUR per adult, per night. # Subject to change and confirmed on booking. #