Villa Gaia is one of our newest villas and is set in a gorgeous antique Limonaia. Completely renovated in 2019, this luxury villa sleeps 10 guests, has wonderful lake views and a pool.
Equipped with every comfort, the villa is spread over three levels overlooking the landscaped gardens.
The property offers privacy and its mixture of modern and old Italian style makes it a truly unique place to stay. Ideal for a relaxing family holiday, the villa has a swimming pool, lovely lake views and a children's play area with trampoline and basketball.
There are romantic open spaces for eating and relaxing both inside and out including a well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine and a barbecue area in the garden.
The garden is completely fenced too making it great for pets.
The villa sleeps 10 guests (maximum 8 adults) over 4 bedrooms: on the ground and mezzanine floor there are two bedrooms overlooking the garden and swimming pool - one double room with en-suite bathroom and one bedroom with double sofa bed, again with en-suite bathroom. On the second floor there are a further two spacious bedrooms with lake views - one double room with en-suite and two single beds for children up to 8 years old and the last twin bedroom with en-suite.
There are a total of 4 bathroom (all ensuite) of which 3 have a shower and one with tub / shower. One of these can be accessible from the swimming pool.
The pool is surrounded with deck chairs, sun loungers and parasols and has it's own whirl pool too.
WIFI is included at the villa and air conditioning is provided in the living and sleeping areas.
*Local Concierge Service*
This villa is managed by our local partners who are there to really help you make the most of your stay. Our partners take great pride in providing a level of service on par with a luxury hotel. You’ll have the independence of your private villa but with the help of local experts! Our local Concierge can also provide a wide range of extra services such as private chefs and shopping delivery services. Just ask on booking!
Villa Gaia is located just 5 minutes by car from Gargnano and Toscolano Maderno, nestled in the village of Cecina.
You will need a vehicle here to really make the most of this wonderful area but the little village is within walking distance and does have two restaurants and a small grocery shop
The villa has a garage for one car and there is also outdoor parking for one vehicle - this is on the street that leads to the villa, in front of the main entrance. The villa is located in a hamlet and can be reached by a vehicle with a maximum width of 1.85 meters. Please note that the last 800 meters of the road leading to the villa is unpaved.
Villa Gaia is just under a 1.5 hour drive from both Milan Bergamo and Verona airports.
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices start from £590 per night, low season to £975 per night, high season
* Check In between 1500 and 2100.
* Check Out 1000
* 7 night minimum stay (Saturday to Saturday) in high season. 3 night minimum stay at other times. Please ask for short stay pricing
* Local Concierge Service included
* Air Conditioning included
* Bed Linen Included
* Bath Towels & pool towels included
* WIFI included
* Final Cleaning on departure included
* An obligatory Damage Waiver of £7.00 per night will be added during the booking process. This replaces the Security Deposit and covers all guests for damage up to the value of €10,000.00 EUR.
* Italian Tourist Tax is payable locally in cash and typically costs approximately €1.50 EUR per adult, per night. # Subject to change and confirmed on booking. #