Villa Dante is a beautiful villa perched on the hillside and overlooks the gulf of Salò and the lake beyond.
Recently renovated, Villa Dante has been designed to make the most of the amazing lake views: the large open space living area has a high sloping ceiling and is walled by glass on three sides; three of the bedrooms have large glass doors opening onto balconies with views and the pool lies at the top of the hill overlooking the lake below!
The living area is open space with a well equipped kitchen and dining area.
Villa Dante sleeps up to 12 people over 5 bedrooms. On the main floor there are 2 double bedrooms and a family suite with double bed and single bunks. The lower ground floor has another double bedroom and a children’s room with bunk beds.
There are 3 bathrooms, two on the main floor both with showers and the third on the lower floor.
Outside, the villa open onto a terrace and dining area complete with fabulous views! On the other side of the villa, there is another outside dining area with gazebo and barbecue.
The large private garden has beautiful olive trees and overlooks the lake below. The private swimming pool is fully equipped with deck chairs and sunloungers and is a perfect relax spot.
There is air conditioning in the upstairs bedrooms and the villa comes equipped with WIFI.
*Local Concierge Service*
This villa is managed by our local partners who are there to really help you make the most of your stay. Our partners take great pride in providing a level of service on par with a luxury hotel. You’ll have the independence of your private villa but with the help of local experts! Our local Concierge can also provide a wide range of extra services such as private chefs and shopping delivery services. Just ask on booking!
Located just a short walk to the supermarket, shops, restaurants and cafe (around 800m away), the villa is also really close (1.5km) to the centre of Salò.
Salò has the longest lakeside boardwalk on all of Lake Garda and it’s beautiful cobbled streets make it a great location for relaxing and enjoying this wonderful area of the lake. With all the services you may need including a good choice of restaurants, cafes and of course, ice cream shops, Salò also has a ferry port where you can catch a ferry to most major towns around the lake.
We recommend a car here to help you make the most of this beautiful area. There is ample parking on site.
This villa is about a 1 hour drive to Milan Bergamo Airport and to Verona Airport. Please see our Travel pages for great offers on Car Hire and Airport Transfers.
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices start from £485 per night, low season to £865 per night, high season
* Check In between 1500 and 2100.
* Check Out 1000
* 7 night minimum stay (Saturday to Saturday) in high season. 3 night minimum stay at other times. Please ask for short stay pricing
* Local Concierge Service included
* Air Conditioning included
* Bed Linen Included
* Bath Towels & pool towels included
* WIFI included
* Final Cleaning on departure included
* An obligatory Damage Waiver of £7.00 per night will be added during the booking process. This replaces the Security Deposit and covers all guests for damage up to the value of €10,000.00 EUR.
* Italian Tourist Tax is payable locally in cash and typically costs approximately €1.00 EUR per adult, per night. # Subject to change and confirmed on booking. #