Villa Botanico is the latest addition to our selection of private villas and has been completely renovated in the spring of 2021. The villa retains some of it's antique flavour but has been modernly designed and customised, making it a great spot to holiday with friends and family.
The highlight of this villa is its location - it is the only private property within the boundary wall of the famous botanical gardens in Gardone Riviera, offering an exclusive location in wonderful tranquility.
Villa Botanico is also just a 5 minutes walk from the pretty lakeside town of Gardone, offering a good selection of restaurants, bars and shops lining the promenade. Fancy exploring further afield? Hop on any one of the ferries that leave the port to head all over Lake Garda.
With its own spacious garden, the villa has a comfortable outdoor dining area, complete with barbecue - perfect for summer dining al-fresco. The garden opens onto the large, private swimming pool furnished with loungers and parasols - an excellent spot to while away lazy summer afternoons!
Villa Botanico sleeps 8 over 4 spacious bedrooms on the first floor (three double bedrooms with balconies and a twin room with bunk bed).
There are 3 bathrooms in the villa - two bathrooms upstairs (one with shower and the other with bath) and a third service bathroom on the ground floor.
The kitchen and dining area is fully equipped with all the modern appliances including oven and coffee machine and the bright and large living area overlooks the garden and swimming pool.
There is Air Conditioning in 3 bedrooms on the first floor as well as the lounge and WIFI is included.
*Local Concierge Service*
This villa is managed by our local partners who are there to really help you make the most of your stay. Our partners take great pride in providing a level of service on par with a luxury hotel. You’ll have the independence of your private villa but with the help of local experts! Our local Concierge can also provide a wide range of extra services such as private chefs and shopping delivery services. Just ask on booking!
The villa is within the boundary wall of the famous botanical gardens and is just a 5 minute walk to the lakeside town of Gardone Riviera.
Although not essential, a vehicle is highly recommended at this property and there is parking inside the gates of the property for 2/3 cars.
This villa is about a 1 hour drive to Milan Bergamo Airport and to Verona Airport. Please see our Travel pages for great offers on Car Hire and Airport Transfers.
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices start from £440 per night, low season to £750 per night, high season
* Check In between 1500 and 2100.
* Check Out 1000
* 7 night minimum stay (Saturday to Saturday) in high season. 3 night minimum stay at other times. Please ask for short stay pricing
* Local Concierge Service included
* Air Conditioning included
* Bed Linen Included
* Bath Towels & pool towels included
* WIFI included
* Final Cleaning on departure included
* An obligatory Damage Waiver of £7.00 per night will be added during the booking process. This replaces the Security Deposit and covers all guests for damage up to the value of €10,000.00 EUR.
* Italian Tourist Tax is payable locally in cash and typically costs approximately €1.00 EUR per adult, per night. # Subject to change and confirmed on booking. #