Villa Antonella is the perfect Lake Garda villa. Nestled in the hills above Toscolano Maderno, it’s in full view of breathtaking Lake Garda. The panoramic views over the lake are stunning and terrace is the ideal spot for morning coffee or evening aperitivo.
The spacious villa accommodates up to 8 guests over four beautiful double bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and there is also one family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms have extra beds too: one with bunk beds and one with a single, bringing the capacity of Villa Antonella up to 11 guests.
Built facing the lake, the modern and immaculate interior is bright and spacious and beautiful glass windows and doors let in plenty of light as well as those gorgeous views. The living area is open plan with dining space and beautiful kitchen, fully equipped to try your hand at some local dishes. And if you don’t fancy cooking, let one of our private chefs do all the hard work for you!
A large dining table and chairs on the terrace take care of breakfast, lunch and dinner, al-fresco style.
The villa is air conditioned making it a perfect respite from the afternoon sun and there is free WIFI. There's an iPod docking station too so don't forget to bring your favourite playlist!
The terrace of Villa Antonella has to be one our favourite features and really is something special. Not only does it have hammocks, but there’s a small plunge pool and hot tub, all with stunning lake views! Step inside and you'll find the wonderful indoor sauna.
The gardens are equally stunning and take full advantage of the wonderful scenery! With beautifully kept lawns, the garden is home to the fantastic infinity swimming pool. Sun loungers dotted around make this a perfect place to spend your days or simply relax after a day of exploring.
We have a great selection of additional services available on request including grocery shopping service, private chef, cookery class and much more. Just ask us for more information.
Villa Antonella is an exclusive hillside villa and is around 2km away from the town of Toscolano Maderno. You will need a vehicle here and there is parking within the villa grounds.
The villa is located on the south west coast of Lake Garda above the town of Toscolano Maderno. It is a great base for exploring Lake Garda and ferries leave the port here regularly, making for a great way to visit other towns around the lake. There is the car ferry too which is a lovely alternative to reach the east coast of Lake Garda.
Villa Antonella is just over a 1 hour drive from both Milan Bergamo and Verona airports.
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices start from £630 per night, low season to £1100 per night, high season.
* Check In between 1500 and 2000. Arrivals after 2000 will incur a surcharge
* Check Out 1000
* Price based on 8 persons. Extra person (single bed supplement) £ 50.00 per person, per night (maximum 3).
* Minimum stays of 3 nights in low season and 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday) in high season.
* All bed linen, towels and pool towels included
* Midweek cleaning of the villa and linen change included
* Final cleaning on departure included
* Air conditioning or heating included
* Welcome Hamper included
* Free WIFI
* Italian Tourist Tax included
* There is a Refundable Security Deposit of € 3,000.00 EUR due on arrival, which will be returned to you 24-48 hours after departure.