Peschiera del Garda
2 - 8
1, 2 & 3
1, 2 or 3
Peschiera Orchid is a wonderfully restored 17th Venetian villa set in the countryside, just minutes from the shores of Lake Garda. Surrounded by a vast park of green, this exclusive residence is a peaceful retreat with just 15 apartments and 2 wonderful villas.
Owned and restored by an aristocratic family, Peschiera Orchid retains original architecture and antiques yet with a modern twist, making it a unique place to holiday. In fact, the family of Earls still live in the grounds!
Set in the countryside, the residence is a short walk from the river Mincio that runs from Lake Garda for more than 60 km past Mantova and into the River Po. The wonderful lakeside town of Peschiera del Garda is just a 5 minute drive away and offers a great selection of shops, restaurants and cafes…try Bar Porto in the port…it’s a great location to catch a pre-dinner aperitivo and watch the world go by!
The residence has it’s own lovely pool but if you’re for a little more “action”, there’s a renowned 18 hole golf course and sports facilities including gym, tennis court and beach volley, all within walking distance.
There’s a restaurant and pizzeria too and if you’re looking for something a little more chilled, there’s a fantastic wellness centre & spa, just a short stroll away. All of our guests are entitled to a discount of up to 20% on all facilities, so just ask when you arrive!
Our one bedroom apartments have been designed with couples in mind but can sleep up to 4 guests. With one double bedroom, the apartment also has a double sofa bed in the living area. There is one bathroom with either shower or bathtub.
Located on either the ground or first floor, our two bedroom apartments have been designed with families in mind and can sleep up to 6 guests over two bedrooms; one double room with en-suite bathroom with shower, one twin room and a family bathroom with either shower or bathtub. There is also a double sofa bed in the living area.
The living and dining areas are combined with a small yet functional kitchen and the apartments come complete with air conditioning and WIFI.
Some of our ground-floor 2 bedroom apartments have a patio area in the garden, complete with dining table, perfect for some al-fresco dining.
We also have our wonderful 3 bedroom apartments; this is spread over two levels and accommodates 8 people over three bedrooms as well as a sofa bed in the living room. The open plan living area hosts a comfortable living and dining space as well as the kitchen and there are two double bedrooms and one twin room, all with ensuite bathrooms. Two of the bathrooms have a shower while the third has a bathtub.
The apartment has WIFI and air conditioning, perfect for an afternoon nap away from the midday sun. One apartment is available on the the first floor and has a dedicated area outside on the ground floor with dining area. One apartment is located on the ground floor and has a garden area with table & chairs - these are subject to availability, so please do ask!
The residence is surrounded by beautifully kept lawns and the wonderful swimming pool has plenty of sun loungers dotted around, making it a great spot to spend the days under the Italian sun.
All guests have access to barbecue facilities and there is a laundry here too.
The residence is located a 5 minute drive outside Peschiera del Garda and a car is essential here. You can walk along the river into the town, about 2km, but please note there’s a section of road that can be quite busy.
Parking is available onsite.
Peschiera del Garda is on the south east coast of Lake Garda and is a lively and popular town. With one of only two train stations on Lake Garda, it's a perfect base for exploring Lake Garda with plenty of day trip options including Verona, Milan and Venice.
The theme parks of Gardaland and CanevaWorld are just a few minutes away and there is a well-connected ferry port in town offering an easy way to explore more towns around Lake Garda.
Peschiera has it’s own exit from the main A4 Milan-Venice motorway and the residence is just under a 1 hour drive from Milan Bergamo Airport and around half an hour from Verona Airport.
Please see our Travel pages for great offers on Car Hire and Airport Transfers.
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices start from £80 per night, low season to £150 per night, high season (1 Bedroom)
* Prices start from £120 per night, low season to £240 per night, high season (2 Bedroom)
* Prices start from £190 per night, low season to £330 per night, high season (3 Bedroom)
* Price is based on 2 person (1 bedroom); 4 person (2 bedroom); 6 person (3 bedroom) occupancy. Extra guests are £ 20.00 per person per night. The additional cost will be added during the booking process
* Check In between 1500 and 1800. Arrivals after 1800 may be subject to a surcharge.
* Check Out 1000
* Flexible arrival / departure days. Minimum 7 nights in July & August and 3 to 5 nights at all other times
* Bed linen and towels included
* Air Conditioning included
* Free WIFI
* Final cleaning on departure included (excluding the kitchen - guests are requested to clean the kitchen or can choose to pay 30.00 EUR cleaning fee, payable locally)
* There is a Refundable Security Deposit of € 250.00 due on arrival, which will be returned to you on departure.
* Italian Tourist Tax is payable locally in cash and typically costs approximately €1.50 EUR per adult, per night. # Subject to change #