2 - 6
Studio, 1 & 2
This 7th century “palazzo” has been lovingly restored to create eight beautiful apartments, ideal for both couples and families. The residence is located in the centre of Salò and all the facilities of this beautiful lakeside town are on the doorstep!
Cross the road and join the boardwalk that runs alongside the lake. At 4km long, it is the longest on Lake Garda and the views over the gulf of Salò are just fantastic. The town is lively all year round and it really is the perfect setting to relax with a coffee, eat an ice-cream or enjoy sunset with an evening aperitivo! Aperol spritz is known locally as a “Pirlo” - definitely worth a try!
Salò iris has eight wonderful apartments ranging from studio apartments, perfect for 2 to a roomy two bedroom apartment, great for up to 6 guests. Each apartment is uniquely styled and come complete with everything you need to enjoy a wonderful stay in this fantastic area of the lake. There is free WIFI throughout and each apartment has air conditioning. Contact us directly for specific details on each apartment. Please note: the photos represent the style of the palazzo in general. We will provide specific photos for each apartment, according to the apartment requested.
The residence has a lovely garden area with swimming pool and there are plenty of sun loungers dotted around the garden, making it a great spot to relax after a day of exploring. You’ll also find a barbecue here and tables & chairs - a great option for some summer grilling!
If you fancy taking a swim in the lake instead (and you really must, it’s beautiful!), head over to the beach. Although, not sand (it’s pebbles), the lake is perfect for swimming and there’s a few beach bars and restaurants to make sure you stay hydrated on the hottest of days.
We usually recommend having a car when visiting Lake Garda - it opens endless possibilities to explore this wonderful area. However, a car is not essential here. Salò is one of the liveliest towns on Lake Garda and has everything you need including supermarket, restaurants and cafes.
If you do have a vehicle, there is parking nearby. This is best to be reserved in advance and costs €5.00 per day.
Iris is located on the south west coast of Lake Garda, in the gulf of Salò. t's a perfect base for exploring Lake Garda with plenty of day trip options including Verona, Milan and Venice.
The ferry port here is very well connected and there are regular ferries, making it a great way to explore more of Lake Garda.
Just 25 minutes drive from the main A4 Milan-Venice motorway, Iris is about a 1 hour drive from both Milan Bergamo Airport and Verona Airport.
Please see our Travel pages for great offers on Car Hire and Airport Transfers.
If you are looking to travel using local transport, do let us know - we can give you plenty of information and tips.
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices start from £68 per night, low season to £100 per night, high season (Studio apartment)
* Prices start from £85 per night, low season to £127 per night, high season (2 Bedroom apartment)
* Check In between 1600 to 1900 (please inform us of estimated arrival time in advance, later arrival may not be possible)
* Check Out 1000
* Price is based on 2 person occupancy. Extra guests are £ 15 per person per night. The additional cost will be added during the booking process.
* Children Under 6 are FREE
* Flexible arrival / departure days. Minimum 7 nights in July & August and 5 nights at all other times
* All bed linen and towels are included
* Air Conditioning included for stays of 7 nights or more. For stays less than 7 nights, air conditioning is €6 per day
* Free WIFI
* Final cleaning on departure included - guests are requested to leave the apartment clean & tidy however
* Dogs allowed on request. €5 per day. Must have pet passport
* There is a Refundable Security Deposit of € 100.00 due on arrival, which will be returned to you on departure.
* Italian Tourist Tax is payable locally in cash and typically costs approximately €1.00 EUR per adult, per night. # Subject to change #