San Felice del Benaco
4, 6, 8
1, 2 & 3
1 or 2
With just eleven apartments, Camellia is a small and exclusive residence, located in a lovingly restored 18th century villa. It’s located behind ancient walls, right in the centre of San Felice del Benaco, a quaint village close to the shores of Lake Garda. Within just a few minutes walk, you can be enjoying an aperitivo or pizza and of course, there’s always an ice cream shop nearby!
If you want to explore a little further, the lake and beach are just a 15 minute stroll away as is the well-connected port…hop on the ferry and explore to your hearts content.
There are three types of apartment available - 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms with either one or two bathrooms.
The apartments offer a wonderful open plan living space together with kitchen and dining area. The kitchens are well equipped and there’s everything you need to prepare some lovely Italian dishes including the all-important dishwasher.
The apartments are all individual but share the same characteristics.
Each one bedroom apartment sleeps 4 and has one double bedroom as well as a sofa bed in the living area. There is one modern bathroom with shower.
The two bedroom apartments each sleeps 6 and have two bedrooms - one double and one twin room as well as a sofa bed in the living area. There is one modern bathroom with shower.
The three bedroom apartment offers great space and accommodates 7 people over one double bedroom, one twin room, one single room and a sofa bed in the living area. There is one family bathroom and a second, guest bathroom with toilet.
The last three bedroom apartment is spread over two levels and accommodates 8 people over three double bedrooms as well as a sofa bed. The first double room and bathroom are on the ground floor and upstairs on the first floor, are the remaining two double bedrooms and second family bathroom.
The apartments have WIFI and air conditioning, perfect for an afternoon nap away from the summer heat.
Some apartments have their own terrace area and there are an additional seating and barbecue area in the gardens too.
The garden is also home to the swimming pool with sun loungers dotted around. It is a perfect place to spend your days or simply relax with a dip after a day of exploring.
The residence also has bicycles to rent, giving you the opportunity to explore a little further afield…if you’re not feeling too energetic, there are E-Bikes available too!
We usually recommend having a car when visiting Lake Garda - it opens endless possibilities to explore this wonderful area. However, a car is not essential here. The supermarket is a stone’s throw away and there is a good selection of restaurants nearby.
The ferry port of Portese is also close (around 15/20 minutes walk away) and is well connected, offering a great way to explore more of Lake Garda.
If you do have a vehicle, then there is an indoor garage.
Camellia is located on the south coast of Lake Garda, close to the towns of Salò (5km) and Desenzano (15km). It's a perfect base for exploring Lake Garda with plenty of day trip options including Verona, Milan and Venice.
Just 25 minutes drive from the main A4 Milan-Venice motorway, Camellia is about a 1 hour drive from both Milan Bergamo Airport and a Verona Airport.
Please see our Travel pages for great offers on Car Hire and Airport Transfers.
If you are looking to travel using local transport, do let us know - we can give you plenty of information and tips.
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices start from £105 per night, low season to £190 per night, high season (1 Bedroom apartment)
* Prices start from £125 per night, low season to £230 per night, high season (2 Bedroom apartment)
* Prices start from £160 per night, low season to £280 per night, high season (3 Bedroom apartment)
* Check In between 1600 to 1900 (please inform us of estimated arrival time in advance, later arrival may not be possible)
* Check Out 1000
* Minimum stay of 5 nights
* Flexible arrival / departure days
* All bed linen and bath towels are included.
* Air Conditioning is included
* Free WIFI
* Pool towels available to rent (on request)
* There is Final Cleaning charge of € 80 (1 bedroom); € 110 (2 bedroom); € 130 (3 bedroom) and is payable locally
* There is a Refundable Security Deposit of € 150.00 due on arrival, which will be returned to you on departure.
* Italian Tourist Tax is payable locally in cash and typically costs approximately €1.00 EUR per adult, per night. # Subject to change #