Moniga del Garda
With just eight apartments, the residence is small and exclusive and designed for families and couples alike. It is located in the port of Moniga del Garda, overlooking the beach and lake and it's just a 10 minute stroll into the town. Within just a few minutes, you can be enjoying a daytime ice cream or a nighttime prosecco - there's a great selection of restaurants and cafes both lakeside and in the town itself.
Each apartment sleeps 4 in two bedrooms - a master double suite and a twin room. It is also possible to add a 5th bed for children up to 3 years old. There is one designer bathroom, complete with shower and hair dryer.
The modern living space is open plan with large glass doors welcoming in the sunlight and breeze. Step through and take full advantage of the terrace - watch the sunset and enjoy a glass of chilled "vino bianco" - Lugana is our local wine of choice! It really is excellent!
The living room is comfortable and the kitchen comes complete with all you need for Italian cooking, including American-style fridge, ice dispenser and the all-important dishwasher.
Meals can be enjoyed inside the apartment and on the terrace, there's another table, great for some al-fresco dining!
There's plenty of space for the family to relax together with a comfortable sofa and there's a large flat-screen TV with DVD, perfect for movie night! There is also free WIFI in the apartment.
The apartment has air conditioning and is in both the living area and bedrooms.
Outside the apartments, the gardens are home to the beautiful swimming pool, perfect for the whole family. Each apartment has sun loungers but they're also dotted around the pool too, making it a perfect place to spend your days. There's also a jacuzzi, shallow area for the little ones and a play area and although we like to think it never rains in Lake Garda (!), if it does, there's a great indoor lounge room complete with large TV, Playstation, Wii and other games.
If you fancy mixing it up a little, why not spend the day on the beach? Although not sand (it's stone), the lake is wonderfully clear and perfect for swimming!
Other facilities in the residence include a laundry, bbq, iron board and safe
We usually recommend having a car when visiting Lake Garda - it opens endless possibilities to explore this wonderful area.
However, a car is not essential here. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes, all within walking distance and there is a good supermarket just 1km away. If you do have a vehicle, then there is an indoor garage.
Azalia is located on the south coast of Lake Garda, right in the middle of two larger towns - Salò to the west (10km) and Desenzano to the east (8km). It's a perfect base for exploring Lake Garda with plenty of day trip options including Verona, Milan and Venice.
Ferries regularly leave the nearby ports so you can head out on the waters to explore more towns around Lake Garda.
Just 20 minutes drive from the main A4 Milan-Venice motorway, Azalia is about a 1 hour drive from both Milan Bergamo Airport and Verona Airport.
Please see our Travel pages for great offers on Car Hire and Airport Transfers.
If you are looking to travel using local transport, do let us know - we can give you plenty of information and tips
Prices | Availability | T & Cs
* Prices from £80 per night, low season to £340 per night, high season.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights in high season)
* Flexible arrival & departure days. Sunday - Sunday bookings only during the high season.
* All bed linen and towels are included.
* Air Conditioning is included
* Free WIFI
* Pool towels available € 5.00 per person, per change (payable locally, with deposit of € 20.00)
* There is a Final Cleaning charge of € 60.00 (payable locally)
* Cleaning service available on request. From € 30.00 (payable locally)
* Pets allowed. € 5.00 per day (Guests must bring pet passport with all vaccinations showing)
* There is a Refundable Security Deposit of € 300.00 due on arrival, which will be returned to you on departure.
* Italian Tourist Tax is payable locally in cash and typically costs approximately €1.00 EUR per adult, per night. # Subject to change #