Telephone: 03333 442282
Featured Properties View All
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
Save €100 per week in July! * Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and tow...Read More
Desenzano Country Apartme...
* 2 bedroom apartment, Sleeps 4 (5 on request) * Air Conditioning * Swimming pool * Walking distance to town centre and lake RECOMMENDED FOR... Great for families, Close to Lake...Read More
Villa Mansarda, Apartment...
* 1 bedroom loft apartment * Lake views * Air Conditioning * Swimming pool * Walking distance to Malcesine * WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Stunning views, Relaxing getaway, Poolside ...Read More
Villa Antonella, Sleeps ...
* Modern Private Villa with 4 bedrooms * Sleeps 11 (8 adults maximum) * Private outdoor infinity swimming pool * Hot tub & Sauna RECOMMENDED FOR... Pure Luxury, Group holiday, ...Read More
Villa Sabrina, Private Vi...
Why we love it… * Beautifully built, modern and elegant villa * Really close to the beach and town * Private swimming pool * Part of our Concierge Collection Perfect if...Read More
Villa Solare, Private Vil...
Why we love it… * Lakeside location * Wonderful views * Luxury villa * Part of our Concierge Collection Perfect if you’re looking for… Pure luxury, famil...Read More
* Lake side location
* Large private swimming pool
* Close to the port and perfect for exploring
* Part of our Concierge Collection
Perfect if you’re looking for…
Pure luxury, family holiday, close to the lake
Villa Porto is a wonderful lakefront villa with breathtaking views, set in a private and tranquil location, just 150m along the beach from the small ferry port of Portese. Here you’ll find two great restaurants and pizzeria together with bar and ice-cream shop.
Another 5 minutes walk up the hill brings you to the centre of the small village of Portese. Here is another great family friendly restaurant and there are a few small shops including a deli and butchers, not to mention a few small cafes.
A 15 minute walk brings you in to the slightly larger village of San Felice del Benaco and just 3km away is the wonderful town of Salò - you can take a stroll (around 40 minutes) or jump on the ferry from the port!
Villa Porto has a wonderful private garden, complete with children’s play area, private swimming pool and has direct access to the beach via a private gate.
The comfortable living area has large floor to ceiling glass walls letting great light into the villa and giving wonderful views out on to the lake and mountains beyond. There is a small yet fully equipped galley kitchen.
Sleeping 10 people, there are 5 bedrooms in the villa; 1 double and 1 twin room are on the main floor and a further double room and 2 twin rooms on the lower ground floor.
The villa has 3 bathrooms, one with bath and two with showers and a fourth bathroom outside by the pool.
Outside, the villa opens on to a lovely outdoor living area and outdoor kitchen - complete with barbecue and perfect for dining al-fresco! The lounge area is complete with comfy chairs - the only way to enjoy the fabulous views!
Villa Porto has a private swimming pool with shallow section for the children and a deep end with diving board and is complete with deck chairs and sunloungers.
Surrounding the pool are the gardens and olive trees and there is a small fence with gate to keep very small children out of the lower garden area with the pool.
The owners have supplied a small play area for the children as well as a table tennis table on the porch and a football net in the garden. There are also 2 kayaks for guest use.
The villa has a media area with TV/DVD and SKY Satellite and WIFI is included. Air conditioning is available in the upstairs bedrooms.
Do I need a car here?
Conveniently located, the villa is close to services and it is easy to visit other towns on the ferry from the port of Portese. We do recommend a car here however to help you make the most of this beautiful area.
There is ample parking on site.
Part of our Concierge Collection
This villa is managed by our local partners who are there to really help you make the most of your stay. Our partners take great pride in providing a level of service on par with a luxury hotel. You’ll have the independence of your private villa but with the help of local experts!
They will meet you at the villa (don’t worry, they speak English!) and they’ll give you a run down on the house and the local area.
They’ll provide you with a house manual so you’ll have a local area guide, restaurant guide and plenty more. They will help you as much or as less as you need and they are available 24/7.
Our Concierge can also provide a wide range of extra services such as private chefs and shopping delivery services. Just ask on booking!
This villa is about a 1 hour drive to Milan Bergamo Airport and to Verona Airport. Need car hire? Take a look at our great deals on discount car hire here. We are also happy to organise transfers direct from the airport to this property. Contact us here
See more in our Concierge Collection
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|€675 / night||€675 / night||€4750 / week||N/A||7|
|€955 / night||€955 / night||€6680 / week||N/A||7|
|€585 / night||€585 / night||€4100 / week||N/A||7|
|€480 / night||€480 / night||€3380 / week||N/A||7|
Specific Rate Details
* Check-in from 1500 - 2100.
* Check-out by 1000
* 7 night minimum stay (Saturday to Saturday) in high season. 3 night minimum stay at other times. Please ask for short stay pricing
* Air Conditioning included
* Bed Linen Included
* Towels included
* WIFI included
* Final Cleaning on departure included
* Concierge Service included
* Pets welcome. Please enquire for information and fees.
* There is a Refundable Security Deposit of € 1000 due. This is due 5 days before arrival as a pre-authorisation on a credit card. No charge is made and will be cancelled within 48 hours of departure.
* Italian Tourist Tax is excluded and is to be paid on arrival