Telephone: 03333 442282
Featured Properties View All
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
Save €100 per week in July! * Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and tow...Read More
Desenzano Country Apartme...
* 2 bedroom apartment, Sleeps 4 (5 on request) * Air Conditioning * Swimming pool * Walking distance to town centre and lake RECOMMENDED FOR... Great for families, Close to Lake...Read More
Villa Mansarda, Apartment...
* 1 bedroom loft apartment * Lake views * Air Conditioning * Swimming pool * Walking distance to Malcesine * WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Stunning views, Relaxing getaway, Poolside ...Read More
Villa Antonella, Sleeps ...
* Modern Private Villa with 4 bedrooms * Sleeps 11 (8 adults maximum) * Private outdoor infinity swimming pool * Hot tub & Sauna RECOMMENDED FOR... Pure Luxury, Group holiday, ...Read More
Villa Sabrina, Private Vi...
Why we love it… * Beautifully built, modern and elegant villa * Really close to the beach and town * Private swimming pool * Part of our Concierge Collection Perfect if...Read More
Villa Solare, Private Vil...
Why we love it… * Lakeside location * Wonderful views * Luxury villa * Part of our Concierge Collection Perfect if you’re looking for… Pure luxury, famil...Read More
* Lake Front location
* Large private swimming pool
* Lovely area and perfect for exploring
* Part of our Concierge Collection
Perfect if you’re looking for…
Pure luxury, family holiday, great location
Villa Da Vinci is a lovely lakefront villa set on a private estate - 5 acres of park and olive groves!
The villa is just 300m along the beach from the small port of Portese where you’ll find two great restaurants and pizzeria together with bar and ice-cream shop.
Another 5 minutes walk up the hill brings you to the centre of the small village of Portese. Here is another great family friendly restaurant and there are a few small shops including a deli and butchers, not to mention a few small cafes.
A 15 minute walk brings you in to the slightly larger village of San Felice del Benaco and just 3km away is the wonderful town of Salò - you can take a stroll (around 40 minutes) or jump on the ferry from the port!
Villa Da Vinci perches on a hill with its lawns and gardens stretching right down to the waterfront. There’s its own private gate that opens on to the beach!
There are breathtaking views of the lake from every angle and the house has great full length windows making the entire villa bright and airy. The comfortable living area has great Lake views and there is a small yet fully equipped kitchen.
The villa sleeps 10 people in 4 bedrooms; 2 double rooms, 1 twin room (bunk beds) and 1 quadruple room with two bunk beds.
There are 3 bathrooms, 2 of which have showers while the 3rd is small toilet only and is ensuite to the twin room.
Outside, the villa has spacious outdoor living spaces and which are fully furnished with an open fireplace, barbecue and dining area.
The private pool is complete with sunloungers and is surrounded by olive trees (great for shade!) and beautiful flowers and shrubs that bloom throughout the season.
Villa Da Vinci is on top of the hill with the garden built on terraced levels on the hillside - follow the garden steps (or ramped path) to the lower garden terrace where you’ll meet the lake!
The villa has a media area with TV/DVD and SKY Satellite and WIFI is included.
Do I need a car here?
Conveniently located, the villa is close to services and it is easy to visit other towns on the ferry from the port of Portese. We do recommend a car here however to help you make the most of this beautiful area.
There is parking on site for up to 4 cars.
Part of our Concierge Collection
This villa is managed by our local partners who are there to really help you make the most of your stay. Our partners take great pride in providing a level of service on par with a luxury hotel. You’ll have the independence of your private villa but with the help of local experts!
They will meet you at the villa (don’t worry, they speak English!) and they’ll give you a run down on the house and the local area.
They’ll provide you with a house manual so you’ll have a local area guide, restaurant guide and plenty more. They will help you as much or as less as you need and they are available 24/7.
Our Concierge can also provide a wide range of extra services such as private chefs and shopping delivery services. Just ask on booking!
This villa is about a 1 hour drive to Milan Bergamo Airport and to Verona Airport. Need car hire? Take a look at our great deals on discount car hire here. We are also happy to organise transfers direct from the airport to this property. Contact us here
See more in our Concierge Collection
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|€515 / night||€515 / night||€3629 / week||N/A||7|
|€800 / night||€800 / night||€5635 / week||N/A||7|
|€515 / night||€515 / night||€3620 / week||N/A||7|
|€410 / night||€410 / night||€2895 / week||N/A||7|
Specific Rate Details
* Check-in from 1500 - 2100.
* Check-out by 1000
* 7 night minimum stay (Saturday to Saturday) in high season. 3 night minimum stay at other times. Please ask for short stay pricing
* Bed Linen Included
* Towels included
* WIFI included
* Final Cleaning on departure included
* Concierge Service included
* Pets welcome. Please enquire for information and fees.
* There is a Refundable Security Deposit of € 1000 due. This is due 5 days before arrival as a pre-authorisation on a credit card. No charge is made and will be cancelled within 48 hours of departure.
* Italian Tourist Tax is excluded and is to be paid on arrival