Featured Properties View All
The Juliet Rose, Private ...
* Private Villa, 3 bedroom suites, sleeps 8 * Private outdoor swimming pool and hot tub * Indoor sauna, spa and hot tub * Welcome hamper on arrival & bread and croissants every mor...Read More
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
* Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and town centre * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FO...Read More
The Olive Grove 1, 1 bedr...
* 1 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Swimming pool * Located in stunning olive grove * Free wifi * Air conditioning RECOMMENDED FOR... Relaxing getaway, Fantastic swimming pool, ...Read More
Ander 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4...
* 1 Bedroom apartment, sleeps 4 to 6 * Air Conditioning * Lake Views * Swimming Pool * Close to Malcesine centre * WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Central stay in Malcesine; Budget bre...Read More
Girasole, 1 Bedroom, Slee...
* 1 bedroom apartment in private villa, sleeps 4 * Gardens * Swimming Pool * Air Conditioning * Lake Views RECOMMENDED FOR... Fantastic lake views, Relax in style, Poolside bli...Read More
Zahra, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
* Exclusive, newly built 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air conditioning * Wonderful countryside location * Swimming pool * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Family holiday; luxury ...Read More
Easy Travel to Lake Garda!
We love to help make your trip to Lake Garda as easy as possible. There are of plenty of options and we’ve highlighted here some of the easiest. Whether you decide to fly or drive, we have it covered!
Lake Garda is convenient and within easy reach of many northern Italian airports. Serviced by both major and discount carriers, there are plenty of options. Take a look to see which airports you can fly from close to home and use our flight finder to get a great deal on flights!
We have partnered with all the big brands to give you a huge choice of great car hire! With fantastic savings, there’s something for everyone from small and fun to big and luxurious! Search and save now.
If you don’t fancy driving on the other side of the road, we can organise an Airport Transfer for you. You don’t have to haggle for a taxi when you arrive and you’ll arrive at your destination fresh and stress-free! Search now for our best offers.
We think the journey is a big part of the holiday so if you’re thinking of driving from the UK to Lake Garda, you’ll need to sail to the continent! We’ve partnered with the major ferry operators including Eurotunnel to offer you a selection of routes and choices to take your car to Europe!