Telephone: 03333 442282
Featured Properties View All
The Juliet Rose, Private ...
* Private Villa, 3 bedroom suites, sleeps 8 * Private outdoor swimming pool and hot tub * Indoor sauna, spa and hot tub * Welcome hamper on arrival & bread and croissants every mor...Read More
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
* Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and town centre * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FO...Read More
The Olive Grove 1, 1 bedr...
* 1 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Swimming pool * Located in stunning olive grove * Free wifi * Air conditioning RECOMMENDED FOR... Relaxing getaway, Fantastic swimming pool, ...Read More
Ander 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4...
* 1 Bedroom apartment, sleeps 4 to 6 * Air Conditioning * Lake Views * Swimming Pool * Close to Malcesine centre * WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Central stay in Malcesine; Budget bre...Read More
Girasole, 1 Bedroom, Slee...
* 1 bedroom apartment in private villa, sleeps 4 * Gardens * Swimming Pool * Air Conditioning * Lake Views RECOMMENDED FOR... Fantastic lake views, Relax in style, Poolside bli...Read More
Zahra, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
* Exclusive, newly built 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air conditioning * Wonderful countryside location * Swimming pool * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Family holiday; luxury ...Read More
* Swimming pool
* Located in stunning olive grove
* Free wifi
* Air conditioning
Relaxing getaway, Fantastic swimming pool, Charming small town
The stunning Olive Grove apartments are located in San Felice del Benaco, surrounded by 18,000 square metres of beautiful olive groves and an orchard producing an array of different fruits including kiwis, prunes, pears and apricots.
San Felice del Benaco is the perfect base for exploring Lake Garda. The lake is just a 5 minute drive or relaxing 30 minute walk away and you can catch the ferry to a number of locations around the lake from the Port at Portese. The town of Salo is just a 10 minute drive away.
Within close walking distance you can also reach the small hamlet of Cisano, a small yet very picturesque rural village which has recently been gracefully restored.
These comfortable and elegantly finished 1 bedroom apartments are located on the 1st floor and accessible by lift. Each apartment has a private terrace outside, furnished with a table and chairs and offers beautiful views of the surrounding olive groves and Italian countryside.
Each apartment has a double bedroom with ample wardrobe space, bathroom with shower, a cozy living area with satellite tv and a double sofa bed. They have a fully equipped kitchen with table and chairs, excellent facilities and utensils which include a refrigerator, hob, dishwasher, electric oven, microwave, kettle, coffee pot, toaster and american coffee machine.
Extra facilities in the apartments include heating and air conditioning (available at an extra cost), free WIFI, a hairdryer and a safety deposit box.
There is a fantastic Swimming pool that has recently been refurbished and easily accessible from all of the apartments. The pool is surrounded by a sunbathing area and equipped with umbrellas, sun-loungers, deckchairs and a gazebo. There is also an excellent BBQ area available to cook and eat al fresco if you desire!
Other facilities include a communal laundry room equipped with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board. There is a children's trampoline in the gardens. There are also changing facilities with two showers and also printing, scanning and fax services available.
Although accessible without a vehicle, we do recommend one for stays here, making it much easier to explore this beautiful area. Parking is available within the residence.
This apartment is a 1 hour drive to Milan Bergamo Airport and 1 hour to Verona Airport. Need car hire? Take a look at our great deals on discount car hire here. We are also happy to organise transfers direct from the airport to this property. Contact us here
Note Although overall style remains the same, apartments may differ to photographs shown here.
See our other accommodation in this property
Are the dates you want showing unavailable?
Send us a message in the ‘Ask Questions’ section at the top of this page as the dates you want may still be available to be booked!
Property Reference: 18648
- Air Conditioning
- Kid Friendly
- No Smoking
- Parking Included
- Pets Allowed
- Bed Linen & Towels Included
- Car Recommended
- Cots and Highchairs
- Final Cleaning (payable locally)
- Laundry Facilities
- Shared Swimming Pool
- Short Breaks
- TV / Satellite
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|€150 / night||€150 / night||€1050 / week||N/A||7|
|€130 / night||€130 / night||€910 / week||N/A||5|
|€100 / night||€100 / night||€700 / week||N/A||3|
|€80 / night||€80 / night||€560 / week||N/A||3|
Specific Rate Details
* Check In between 1500 and 1900. Guests are required to provide an estimated arrival time in advance.
* Check Out 1000
* Minimum stays of 3 nights (7 nights in High Season)
* Flexible arrival / departure days
* Bed linen and towels included
* Pool towels € 4.00 per person, per change (payable locally)
* Air conditioning or Heating is € 12.00 per day (payable locally)
* Free WIFI for 1 device. € 0.50 per day per extra device (payable locally)
* Small dogs are permitted. € 10.00 per day
* Cots and highchairs available. € 5.00 per item, per day (payable locally)
* Laundry facilities € 4.00 per cycle
* There is a Final Cleaning charge of € 80.00 (payable locally) - guests are requested to leave the apartment clean & tidy however
* There is a security deposit of € 300.00 due on arrival, which will be returned to you on departure.
* Italian Tourist Tax is applicable for all stays. € 1.00 per person per night for all persons 14 years and above. # Subject to change #
Very beautiful accommodation in a picturesque location surrounded by an olive grove in a quiet and beautiful part of Lake Garda. Great option for a relaxing holiday. Small village nearby with very traditional restaurants offering delicious local menus (one of our favourite meals in the whole area!)
We have just returned from a wonderful family holiday at The Olive Grove, San Felice del Benaco. The pool was lovely, and never too busy. As for the hosts, nothing was ever a problem and they were incredibly welcoming, even opening up their cellar one evening so that the guests could sample some typical Italian produce, most of which had been harvested or baked on the premises. Lake Garda is a fantastic destination and the Olive Grove was an ideal spot from which to base our excursions, as it is close to a number of picturesque villages and towns but also very peaceful and relaxing.