Featured Properties View All
The Juliet Rose, Private ...
* Private Villa, 3 bedroom suites, sleeps 8 * Private outdoor swimming pool and hot tub * Indoor sauna, spa and hot tub * Welcome hamper on arrival & bread and croissants every mor...Read More
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
* Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and town centre * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FO...Read More
The Olive Grove 1, 1 bedr...
* 1 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Swimming pool * Located in stunning olive grove * Free wifi * Air conditioning RECOMMENDED FOR... Relaxing getaway, Fantastic swimming pool, ...Read More
Ander 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4...
* 1 Bedroom apartment, sleeps 4 to 6 * Air Conditioning * Lake Views * Swimming Pool * Close to Malcesine centre * WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Central stay in Malcesine; Budget bre...Read More
Girasole, 1 Bedroom, Slee...
* 1 bedroom apartment in private villa, sleeps 4 * Gardens * Swimming Pool * Air Conditioning * Lake Views RECOMMENDED FOR... Fantastic lake views, Relax in style, Poolside bli...Read More
Zahra, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
* Exclusive, newly built 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air conditioning * Wonderful countryside location * Swimming pool * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Family holiday; luxury ...Read More
Offers and News
Take a peek at some of our great offers and book your next apartment or villa holiday at Lake Garda!
Here you'll find lots of information about Lake Garda, a few inspiring shots from our Instagram #lakegardaphotography and some general Italian loveliness! Not only all of that, but we are going to share with you the best places to stay, go, eat, drink and be merry around the Lake Garda area.
New for 2017 - Coming Soon!
We always try to bring you new and exciting apartments and villas to rent on Lake Garda and 2017 is no different! Watch this space for even more of the best accommodation Lake Garda has to offer!
Visit Lake Garda in winter and enjoy the same beautiful surroundings but with picturesque snow covering the mountain tops. The winter months mean fewer tourists and give you the chance to explore the towns and incredible lake roads practically to yourself. Endulge in the delicious Italian food that is on offer to warm you up on those crisp winter evenings.