Telephone: 03333 442282
Featured Properties View All
Gazania, 2 Bedrooms, Slee...
* 2 bedroom apartment, sleeps 6 * Balcony * Lake Views! * Swimming pool * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Impressive lake views, Relaxing getaway, Fantastic swimming pool Loc...Read More
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
* Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and town centre * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FO...Read More
Salo Iris 8, 1 Bedroom, S...
* 1 Bedroom apartment, sleeps 3 * Large Terrace with Lake views * Air conditioning * Free WIFI * Central location * Swimming Pool RECOMMENDED FOR... Vibrant neighbourhood, Best...Read More
* Private outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
* Indoor sauna, spa and hot tub
* Welcome hamper on arrival & bread and croissants every morning
Pure Luxury, Relax in style, Poolside bliss
The Juliet Rose is an exclusive, luxury hillside villa near to the town of Toscolano Maderno. It offers some of the most spectacular views of Lake Garda. The quaint hamlet of Gaino is a 5 minute walk away with a traditional and authentic Italian restaurant offering local dishes and an impressive wine menu.
Toscolano Maderno is either a 5 minute drive or 45 minute walk away offering a number of restaurants, bars and shops for you to enjoy. There is also the port with passenger ferries to a number of towns around the Lake, as well as the car ferry across to Torri del Benaco on the east side of Lake Garda.
The Juliet Rose has 3 spacious and elegant double bedroom suites. Each suite boasts a private open bathroom with a large shower and bath-tub. Two single beds for children up to 12 years old can also be added when necessary.
The Villa has a very spacious living room, dining room and kitchen and guests can enjoy dinner with a view in the sophisticated conservatory. The kitchen comes complete with an oven, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine with capsules, a toaster and kitchen utensils. Other facilities in the villa include a washing machine, IPod docking station, satellite television, CD player and DVD player.
There is a spectacular indoor spa area overlooking the garden and lake with a large hot-tub, Finnish sauna, large shower and relaxation area. Massages and beauty treatments can be arranged on request including mini-packages of pampering for you to enjoy during your stay.
On arrival there will be a welcome hamper waiting for you. Inside you will find a bottle of olive oil made from the olive trees surrounding the villa, a fruit basket, wine, water, condiments and other useful items! Every morning you will receive bread and croissants and you are welcome to help yourself to the splendid fruit garden with a rich variety of fruit trees and berries.
On request, a private professional chef can be arranged to prepare elegant lunches and dinners. To make the atmosphere even more special a private waiter can also be organised. A shopping delivery service is available with the possibility to sample typical local foods and wine.
Guests will receive an IPad at the beginning of their stay which along with providing a convenient Internet service, also contains a personalised app of the Villa with tips, useful info and guidelines to assist you during your stay!
The Juliet Rose is surrounded by 10 hectares of olive grove, filled with hundreds of olive trees. There is a large infinity pool cleansed by a natural salt-based treatment and on request the pool can be heated for all season swimming.
Located around the pool there is a sunbathing area equipped with deck chairs and tables for outdoor dining. There is also a large hot tub, and like the swimming pool it boasts incredible views of the lake.
The Villa is located in a strategic position to explore the area. Car rental can be organised and a private car with driver can be arranged for all or some of your stay - perfect for airport transfers, sightseeing or even a special evening out.
There is also a helicopter service available to give you the ultimate sightseeing experience. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the local area thanks to a private helicopter that will arrive in the garden of the villa. This is also useful for airport transfers enabling you to arrive in style!
This villa is about a 1 hour drive to Milan Bergamo Airport and to Verona Airport. Need car hire? Take a look at our great deals on discount car hire here. We are also happy to organise transfers direct from the airport to this property. Contact us here
See more Luxury Villas like this
- Air Conditioning
- Kid Friendly
- No Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- Bed Linen & Towels Included
- Car Recommended
- Cots and Highchairs
- DVD Player
- Final Cleaning Included
- Grocery Shopping Service
- Helicopter Service
- Hot Tub
- iPod Dock
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Lake Views
- Mid-Stay Cleaning Service Included
- Private Chef available
- Private Gardens
- Private Swimming Pool
- Sauna / Spa
- Washing Machine
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|€958 / night||€958 / night||€6700 / week||N/A||7|
|€1100 / night||€1100 / night||€7700 / week||N/A||7|
|€958 / night||€958 / night||€6700 / week||N/A||7|
|€650 / night||€650 / night||€4500 / week||N/A||N/A|
Specific Rate Details
* Check-in 1500 - 2000. Arrivals after 2000 will incur a surcharge.
* Check-out 1000
* 7 night minimum stay (Saturday to Saturday) between 28 April and 28 September and over New Year. 3 night minimum stay at all other times.
* Mid-week cleaning and final cleaning included
* All bed linen, towels and pool towels are included.
* Air Conditioning or Heating included
* Daily fresh bread and croissants included
* WIFI included
* Cot and highchair free of charge
* Outdoor swimming pool heating, if required, € 350.00 per week
* There is a security deposit € 900 (in cash) due on arrival, which will be returned to you on departure.
* Italian Tourist Tax is included
* Small dogs are welcome, on request. Deposit of € 500.00 per dog required