Telephone: 03333 442282
Featured Properties View All
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
* Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and town centre * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FO...Read More
Desenzano Country Apartme...
* NEW 2 bedroom apartment, Sleeps 4 (5 on request) * Air Conditioning * Swimming pool * Walking distance to town centre and lake RECOMMENDED FOR... Great for families, Close to ...Read More
Salo Iris 8, 1 Bedroom, S...
* 1 Bedroom apartment, sleeps 3 * Large Terrace with Lake views * Air conditioning * Free WIFI * Central location * Swimming Pool RECOMMENDED FOR... Vibrant neighbourhood, Best...Read More
* Lake Views!
* Swimming pool
* Free WIFI
Impressive lake views, Relaxing getaway, Fantastic swimming pool
Our Gazania apartments are located in a family residence in the hills above Lake Garda. With stunning lake views, the apartments are immersed in peaceful countryside and are only a 5 minute drive down to the wonderful lakeside town of Garda.
Featuring views over Lake Garda, these 2 bedroom apartments have a living room which opens on to a furnished balcony, great for al-fresco dining. The kitchenette is equipped with stove top, microwave and an Italian coffee maker, the Mokka. There is 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and an additional sofa bed in the living area and a bathroom with shower.
Note Some apartments have a second bedroom while others have a mezzanine level with twin beds.
The apartment also as TV / Satellite, a safe, a hairdryer and air conditioning.
Close to the popular Ca’ degli Ulivi golf course, the residence is surrounded by countryside and offers a range of facilities for all the family. Featuring gardens with a swimming pool the residence also has a pool just for the little ones.
A tennis court, table tennis and a play area make this a great location for families and the residence has it’s own snack bar and restaurant.
Laundry facilities are available and there is free WIFI in the public areas.
A vehicle is recommended for stays at these apartments and free parking is available in the residence.
This apartment is about 30 minutes drive to Verona Airport and about 1.5 hours to Milan Bergamo Airport. Need car hire? Take a look at our great deals on discount car hire here. We are also happy to organise transfers direct from the airport to this property. Contact us here
Note Although overall style remains the same, apartments may differ to photographs shown here.
See our other accommodation in this property
Are the dates you want showing unavailable?
Send us a message in the ‘Ask Questions’ section at the top of this page as the dates you want may still be available to be booked!
Property Reference: 20072
- Air Conditioning
- Kid Friendly
- No Smoking
- Parking Included
- Pets Allowed
- Bed Linen & Towels Included
- Car Recommended
- Cots and Highchairs
- Final Cleaning Included
- Lake Views
- Laundry Facilities
- Shared Swimming Pool
- TV / Satellite
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay|
|€99 / night||€99 / night||€693 / week||N/A||4|
Specific Rate Details
2019 DATES ON REQUEST ONLY
* Check In between 1500 and 2000
* Check Out 0900
* Minimum stays of 4 nights (7 nights between 19/05 - 09/09 )
* Rates based on max. 4 people. Additional person €15.00 per day. Fee added during booking process
* Flexible arrival / departure days (Saturday to Saturday only between 19/05 - 09/09)
* Bed Linen and Towels included
* Free WIFI in public areas
* Final Cleaning is included - guests are requested to leave the apartment clean & tidy however
* Air Conditioning available. € 7.00 per day (payable locally)
* Small dogs are permitted. € 35.00 per week (payable locally)
* Cots available. € 15.00 per week (payable locally)
* Laundry facilities € 3.00 per cycle
* There is a security deposit due on arrival, which will be returned to you on departure. For Low; Mid Low & Mid Season € 200.00 / Mid High & High Season € 400.00
* Italian Tourist Tax is applicable for all stays. €0.50 - €1.00 per person per night. # Subject to change #
Beautiful location overlooking the lake, very peaceful and relaxing. Great facilities available in residence making it a great option for family holiday. Perfect base for exploring east side of Lake Garda. Only a 20 minute drive to a great selection of theme and water parks!
We spent a lovely two weeks in August with two kids age 6 and 3. The pool was actually perfect for them. The 6 year old taught himself to swim in the big pool while the 3 year old paddled in the children's pool. We used it as a base to visit all the lake towns and day trips to Venice and Verona, and on three of the days didn't even leave the apartment complex. The playground could do with updating. The metal slide is too hot to use in the daytime and the swing is a bit rickety. We played table tennis and tennis. We only used the restaurant once in the evening. It's a bit too fancy with kids, would be more family friendly if they did pizza. But we used it for coffee and ice cream in the daytime. The apartment was nicer than in the photos. Clean and smart. Not having an oven isn't ideal but we managed fine with hobs. Our outdoor table felt private enough due to a conveniently placed bush between us and the next apartment. Really recommend.