Featured Properties View All
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
* Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and town centre * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FO...Read More
Desenzano Country Apartme...
* NEW 2 bedroom apartment, Sleeps 4 (5 on request) * Air Conditioning * Swimming pool * Walking distance to town centre and lake RECOMMENDED FOR... Great for families, Close to ...Read More
Salo Iris 8, 1 Bedroom, S...
* 1 Bedroom apartment, sleeps 3 * Large Terrace with Lake views * Air conditioning * Free WIFI * Central location * Swimming Pool RECOMMENDED FOR... Vibrant neighbourhood, Best...Read More
Let us help you make the most out of your stay on Lake Garda!
- * Italian cooking classes
- * Food & Wine tour
- * A Vespa scooter tour
- * Boat tours around the Lake
- * Paraglide over the Lake
Italian cooking classes
Hosted by our friends from Good Food Good Mood, try the unique experience of a cooking class in a cozy Italian country house surrounded by olive trees in Manerba del Garda.
You will discover the secrets of the Italian cooking art inspired by tradition and innovation with a local food expert. A young Gastronome and Cooking Expert who has always been an enthusiast about Good Food.
You will have fun cooking together and enjoy a special lunch on a beautiful terrace by the lake or on the gorgeous veranda.
A real AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FOOD EXPERIENCE! There are 4 different classes to choose from starting from €75 per person. Availability from Monday to Friday upon request. To book go directly to the English Cooking Classes on The Good Food Good Mood website or send us an email with your requested dates and number of people
Lake Garda Food Tour
Lake Garda Food Tour hosted by Good Food Good Mood
This delightful food tour takes place in Valtenesi, a hilly area of olive groves and vineyards, on the western shore of Lake Garda. On this half day tour enjoy the following;
• Visit to a mill in Puegnago, a picturesque village with breathtaking views over Lake Garda
• Sensory tasting of fine Extra Virgin olive oils that boast the Garda Pdo label (product of controlled origin) for their high quality and unique features.
• Visit a winery to discover the production methods of local wines. The Lugana elegant white wine, the Chiaretto fresh Rosè wine and the Groppello local red wine, all ones with the Doc label because they are a pure expression of the territory.
• Tastings of wines paired with a tasting of typical products from Lake Garda like cheeses from small local producers. Excellent chance to discover the rich gastronomic culture of Valtenesi.
• Surprise stop to end the experience ‘with taste’!
The tour costs from €115 per person. Takes place Monday to Friday subject to availability. To book go directly to the Food and Wine Tour of Lake Garda page on The Good Food Good Mood website or send us an email with your requeted dates and number of people
Vespa Scooter Tour
Enjoy a day exploring Lake Garda by Vespa!
**** SPECIAL OFFER - GET A 5% DISCOUNT BY JUST QUOTING 'LEMONTREE' WHEN BOOKING! ****
A chance to visit both shores of Garda lake in one day, avoiding traffic along the way.
A chance to take a selfie in a places where car drivers won't be able to stop, even for a second!
The most astonishing views of lake Garda and its shoreline.
Crossing the lake twice by ferry, skipping the waiting line.
A chance to purchase the amazing foods from the Tremosine area with a special discount.
The best table and mouth-watering local dishes in a superb restaurant.
A chance to range one of the most mysterious gorges in Italy on your own.
A new Vespa 300cc or 125cc equipped with navigation, 4G internet access, electronic guide and top box for your purchases.
You can go with group and trip leader or alone. Tour starts from Peschiera del Garda (transfer takes you to start point).
Tours also available starting from Riva del Garda
Interested to book one of these fantastic Vespa experiences? Get a special 5% discount for ANY of the Motorazzi tours by just quoting LEMONTREE when booking!
Boat tours around the Lake
Get in touch for available dates and prices!
Sirmione by Night
Tour Vittoriale by Boat
Grand Lake Tour
Islands Discovery Tour
Classic Lake Tour
Isola del Garda
Garda or Bardolino Market
Fly over Lake Garda with Tandem Paragliding!
Have you ever dreamed to fly like a bird, without the noise of an engine, just with the sound of the nature? Try this unique experience!
Paraglider Tandemflying is very easy. You start in Malcesine, travelling together with your pilots by cablecar up to the top of Monte baldo.
The takeoff point is just a 10 minute walk from the cable car. After all the preparations, safety checks and instructions you just wait for the right breeze and then with a few long steps you and your tandem pilot are already gliding through the air! In a group? It is also possible to fly simultaneously with others!
The flight experience costs €150 per person. This Includes your ticket for the cable car ride to the top of Monte Baldo, a movie of the whole flight in HD quality on a 4GB SD card, insurance and lots of fun!
Ready to fly? Head over to Tandem Paragliding website to book!