Featured Properties View All
The Juliet Rose, Private ...
* Private Villa, 3 bedroom suites, sleeps 8 * Private outdoor swimming pool and hot tub * Indoor sauna, spa and hot tub * Welcome hamper on arrival & bread and croissants every mor...Read More
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
* Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and town centre * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FO...Read More
The Olive Grove 1, 1 bedr...
* 1 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Swimming pool * Located in stunning olive grove * Free wifi * Air conditioning RECOMMENDED FOR... Relaxing getaway, Fantastic swimming pool, ...Read More
Ander 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4...
* 1 Bedroom apartment, sleeps 4 to 6 * Air Conditioning * Lake Views * Swimming Pool * Close to Malcesine centre * WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Central stay in Malcesine; Budget bre...Read More
Girasole, 1 Bedroom, Slee...
* 1 bedroom apartment in private villa, sleeps 4 * Gardens * Swimming Pool * Air Conditioning * Lake Views RECOMMENDED FOR... Fantastic lake views, Relax in style, Poolside bli...Read More
Zahra, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
* Exclusive, newly built 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air conditioning * Wonderful countryside location * Swimming pool * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Family holiday; luxury ...Read More
If you have any questions about any of our properties or would like to make a booking, you can contact us directly through each property page. Feel free to contact us with any enqiries regarding your holiday on Lake Garda. If you are not sure where to stay, things to do or places to visit, our team will be happy to make recommendations for your holiday!
You can email us at email@example.com
You can also call us directly on:
+44 3333 442282 International Number
You can also join our community and ask us any questions through Facebook or Twitter, as well as keeping up to date with our latest offers, properties, stunning photographs of Lake Garda and travel tips!
About our 0333 number
You have probably seen them around but what are 03 numbers and how much do they cost?
Ofcom introduced UK-wide 03 numbers as an alternative to chargeable 08 numbers, such as 0870. These new numbers allow organisations to have a single national point of contact without consumers having to pay extra to call them. Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls.
These rules apply to calls from any type of line including mobile, BT, other fixed line or payphone. See more information here -