Telephone: 03333 442282
Featured Properties View All
Gazania, 2 Bedrooms, Slee...
* 2 bedroom apartment, sleeps 6 * Balcony * Lake Views! * Swimming pool * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Impressive lake views, Relaxing getaway, Fantastic swimming pool Loc...Read More
Azalia, 2 Bedroom, Sleeps...
* Exclusive luxury 2 bedroom apartments, sleep 4 * Air Conditioning * Wonderful lake views * Swimming pool * Stones throw to the beach and town centre * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FO...Read More
Jasmine Superior, 3 Bedro...
* 3 bedroom apartment, sleeps 6 * Patio and garden * Air conditioning * Swimming pool * Free WIFI RECOMMENDED FOR... Ideal location for exploring Lake Garda, Walking distance to...Read More
* Air Conditioning
* Lake Views
* Swimming Pool
* Close to Malcesine centre
Central stay in Malcesine; Budget break; Malcesine Weddings
This lake-side residence is just a 15 minute walk to the centre of Malcesine and its castle. An ideal location for groups attending weddings in Malcesine, Residence Ander is also a perfect base for exploring Lake Garda.
Just a 1 minute walk to the beach, guests can follow the path along the lake to reach Malcesine and the cable car up to the stunning Monte Baldo is 15 minutes away.
Modernly furnished with parquet floorings, these spacious 1 bedroom apartments are located on the ground floor. Opening onto a furnished outside terrace, the living area with Satellite TV has a kitchen space with hob, microwave and coffee maker.
The apartment has 1 bedroom with joined twin beds and a comfortable double sofa bed, accommodating 4 persons. Apartments are available with an additional single pull out bed or double pull out bed and can accommodate up to 6 persons.
The bathroom comes equipped with shower and hair dryer and the apartment is Air Conditioned.
With just 12 apartments, Ander is a great choice to explore this wonderful region. Close to the shores of the lake, the residence has its own gardens complete with olive and palm trees.
With a swimming pool and hot tub overlooking the lake, guests can make use of the BBQ areas in the gardens, ideal for summer-time dining. There is a play area for the little ones and free bicycle rental, giving guests a wonderful opportunity to explore the local area. There is a bicycle path that runs along the lake directly into Malcesine.
The residence also has free WIFI available.
Car Not Essential
A vehicle is not essential at this property but it is recommended to make the most of this beautiful region.
Private parking is available within the residence.
This apartment is about a 2 hour drive to Milan Bergamo Airport and a 1 hour drive to Verona Airport. Need car hire? Take a look at our great deals on discount car hire here. We are also happy to organise transfers direct from the airport to this property. Contact us here
Note Although overall style remains the same, apartments may differ to photographs shown here.
Are the dates you want showing unavailable?
Send us a message in the ‘Ask Questions’ section at the top of this page as the dates you want may still be available to be booked!
Property Reference: 28957
- Air Conditioning
- Kid Friendly
- No Smoking
- Pets Allowed
- Bed Linen & Towels Included
- Cots and Highchairs
- Final Cleaning (payable locally)
- Free Bicycle Hire
- Hot Tub
- Lake Views
- Parking Available
- Shared Swimming Pool
- Short Breaks
- TV / Satellite
Specific Rate Details
* Check In between 1400 and 1800.
* Check Out 1000
* Price is based on 4 person occupancy. Extra guests are €10 per person per night. The additional cost will be added during the booking process.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights
* Flexible arrival & departure days
* All bed linen and towels are included.
* Air Conditioning is included
* Free WIFI
* There is a Final Cleaning charge of € 40.00 (payable locally)
* Pets allowed for free
* There is a security deposit of € 100.00 due on arrival, which will be returned to you on departure.
* Italian Tourist Tax is applicable for all stays and is payable by all persons 14 years and above. €0.50 - €1.00 per person per night # Subject to change # e